Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A new challenger has arrived!

My parents have a little competition between them going. While it is not freely admitted by either, it is quite heated. What competition you ask? Who can attain the most "views" on their blog. My mother gloated this morning that she had 30+ views while my dad only had 9. However, an earth-shattering discovery was made when she realized that a significant amount of those views were actually from herself. Needless to say, I do not intend to sit out in this competition. I intend to give them both a run for their money!

3 comments:

cs said...

The title of your blog reeks of A.S.S. Big time. 'Hast thou jousted with humility lately?'

ld said...

Like fighting with an unarmed man.

Devry said...

Uh, how do you see how many views you get on your blog? This intrigues me...I must know, please share.