Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm the new fat kid

Everyone remembers the fat kid in school when they were growing up. I'm almost one hundred percent sure that every school if not every classroom has one. (In fact, I think it's mandatory as the result of affirmative action) You know the one, the kid that wears glasses and comes to school one day with them broken. Everyone knows that he probably broke them by sitting on them even if he doesn't freely admit it.

Sadly, on December 15, 2006, I took one step closer to becoming this icon. "How?" you ask? I finally did something swore I would never do, something that I was absolutely sure I wouldn't- I sat on my glasses and broke them.

3 comments:

lacy lee said...

Jantz, let's face it: you can never be the fat kid!

lacy lee said...

Hey--time for a fat kid update!

Fat panda said...

Sadly, you are that fat kid now. HAHAHAHAHAHHA...